Core workout to help with handstands. Sliding up and back with a towel under my feet. Burnsss! :D
Healthy-Craving’s Fitblr Giveaway
To celebrate my blog’s 1st birthday as well as all of the support that this blog and you lovely people have given me, I have decided to do a huge giveaway!
The picture pretty much explains everything that is included but here is a rundown anyway:
- 10 assorted protein and granola bars
- Jillian Michaels: 30-Day Shred or Ripped in 30 or Yoga Meltdown (winner’s choice)
- A variety tea pack (based on what I can find at the time)
- A $25 Nike giftcard
- 3 randomly selected YesTo products
- A surprise gift of my choosing
- A few promos on my blog
- mbf me: healthy-craving
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes do not count as entries into the giveaway
- I would prefer if you were a health/fitness blog but it’s not a requirement
- You have until May 1, 2013
- Have your ask open, if i don’t hear back from you within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen
- I will pay for shipping and I will ship internationally
- The winner will be selected randomly with a random number generator
- Don’t delete the text!
Feel free to message me with any questions!
“Check out my FullyRaw Salad in a Jar! It’s a meal on-the-GO and ready to eat for later! Simply pour in dressing, shake, and mix or pour it into a bowl and enjoy! I’ve layered my favorite salad ingredients (listed below) and placed them into a 64 oz jar. Keeping the salad in a jar makes it not only travel-friendly, but also keeps it air-tight and super fresh! Eating healthy has never been as fun or easy! Who’s excited to try this one?!”
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Beefsteak Tomatoes
- Colorful Bell Peppers
- Lacinato Kale
- Cherry Tomatoes
Dressing Recipe Here
Don’t neglect your squats! This is my progress over a course of five weeks. I thought there was no change, but then when I put the two pictures together I was astonished!
Reblog for a promo (don’t have to be following fitspo-determination)